David Knoll, Attorney
David Knoll has many years of experience, representing thousands of clients throughout Madison and Dane County. Attorney Knoll is certified to accept paternity cases, mental commitments, GAL appointments, felonies and misdemeanors.
Toni Laitsch, Attorney
Toni Laitsch has many years of criminal defense practice, and 10 jury trials in the same amount of years. Attorney Laitsch has extensive experience advocating for criminal defendants in sentencing arguments, and she is extremely skilled in communication and negotiation. She is familiar with all competency and NGI issues which may arise.
Amber Hiveley, Paralegal
Amber is a paralegal with over 26 years of experience. She works alongside Attorneys Knoll and Laitsch during each and every phase of the litigation process. As a result she has intricate knowledge of each case that the firm serves. One of the benefits of our small firm is that Amber is immediately available to answer any questions you may have about your case. Amber also specializes in coaching parents in cases of contested placement, especially informing clients of their rights, obligations and choices. Amber maintains the entire office and has knowledge about client issue, appointments, accounting and the attorney calendars.
Our Areas of Legal Focus
- We practice in both State and Federal courts.
- Adult: OWI Defense, Drug Crimes, Sexual Assault, Child Abuse, Fraud & Embezzlement, Theft and Property Crimes.
- Juvenile: Drug Offenses, Sexual Assault, Theft/Property, Battery/Disorderly Conduct and Underage Drinking/Driving.
- Divorce, Legal Separation, Paternity, Child Support, Child Custody, Maintenance, Asset Division, CHIPS (Child In Need Of Protection and Services), Guardianship and Adoption
- Organization, Contract Disputes, Purchase and Sale, Business Agreements